SEE THE NEW FEATURES FOR THIS MONTH!
CONFIGURE YOUR REPORT SUMMARY
You can now configure your report summary to appear at the start or end of the report. You can also choose to hide or show photos, and choose which level of severity will show in the report summary as well. All of this applies to the web report and PDF reports.
INSPECTOR SIGNATURE UPLOAD
You now have the ability to upload your signature and add them to your agreements and your inspection reports if you’d like – or if your State requires it.
RE-ORDER IMAGES IN YOUR REPORT
You can rearrange the images in your report from within the app, making it easier for the client to see the right images first.
NEW PHOTO ANNOTATION FEATURES
You can now add text to photos, choose from multiple colors, and other great new photo annotation options to make your reports stand out.
NEW "DOCUMENTS" TAB
Your extra report documents get their own tab now. Storing and finding extra documents related to your inspection is now easier and faster.
NEW PDF REPORT LAYOUT
The PDF report now comes with more intuitive picture layout and page breaks.
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
– IMPROVED: travel surcharge is now auto-calculated when creating a new inspection
– IMPROVED: inspection list now has swipe and multi-select actions for approve, cancel, archive, and delete
– IMPROVED: option to cache an inspection on mobile for offline access
– IMPROVED: can now insert hyperlinks for info item text
– IMPROVED: switching attributes from “select” to “multiple” retains options
– FIXED: now limits on “quick comment” length and special characters
– FIXED: selected comments on copied items not appearing in the report
– FIXED: invoices sometimes showing $0 total or NaN
– FIXED: Sometimes can’t create a new inspection when offline
– FIXED: client’s name sometimes not appearing on report cover
– FIXED: comment tags sometimes don’t separate on commas
– FIXED: address field did not allow special characters
– FIXED: time zone calculations were sometimes incorrectly reflecting DST in the UI
– FIXED: agreement conditions sometimes caused a blank agreement