A lot of our best features use Google’s awesome set of features for calendar integration and other aspects. But what if you don’t have a Google Account / Google email (Gmail). You can still access all of Google’s features and use them with Inspector Toolbelt without ever having to change your email. Here’s how:
1) Go to https://accounts.google.com/signup and start a Google account (don’t worry, you are not starting a new email or anything)
2) When prompted to start a new email, choose “Use my current email address instead” as shown in the image below:
3) Enter your email address that you currently use through Outlook, Yahoo, or whoever else your provider is as shown in the image below:
4) In your Inspector Toolbelt Dashboard, go to the profile section and you will see the button for connecting your Google using your current email, as shown in the image below:
5) Follow the prompts to allow Inspector Toolbelt to integrate with your Google Account.
And that is basically it. When you log into your Google Calendar and any other services, you will use your current email and the password you set up. You will then open up many features of Inspector Toolbelt like calendar integration and invitations.